She was feeling sad ... real sad ... for some reason still unexplained.
A few days ago, she and her brother brought home their report cards. Leah always does her best. All "As," all subjects. Sonny showed some marked improvement. Took them out and got them each a reward toy. Today after I brought Leah home, she asked me if I could return her toy to the store. I asked her if she didn't like it, and she said she felt like she didn't deserve it. She didn't want to go to the pool ... I offered her to go see the new Christmas movie, "Escape Clause," and she didn't even want to go do that.So, I started washing my bike and she joined me; washing hers and helping me dry mine off.

Sonny was serving detention for not listening, or he'd have been here too.
While I'm drying the bike, the right muffler was loose. Turned out the clamp's bolt was stripped, so I have to get a new one over the weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment