Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Dunkin' Donuts Ride

I plan this blog to chronicle my riding escapades, but I'm sure it will be about a whole lot more.

For example, today's ride was cancelled ... due to my daughter announcing she's making french toast for breakfast. I was gonna ride to get some donuts for breakfast but she beat me to it.

I woke up a couple times during the night to chase Boo-Boo off my daughter's bed. Each time, I thought about riding to Dunkin' Donuts -- I had a hankerin' for donuts. I was either going ride there and bring some home, or go in the cage with everybody.

Anyway... about Boo-Boo: Boo-Boo is a miniature pinscher that leaves his smell on the furniture no matter how often you bathe him, so I'm trying to keep him down on the floor these days.

So, as the french toast is being made, I'm checking out blogs. I've never been interested in blogs before, thinking, "Who in hell reads them?" But ... lately ... I've been having a lot to get off my chest. Been having headaches lately, and I never get headaches.

Never.

So, I'm first thinking this headache is caused by my contact lenses. Sometimes when they're dirty and need replacing, you get headaches. But, this is a new set, so I clean them ... still I got a damned headache. I take Tylenol ... later some Motrin ... the headache seems to be soothed a bit, but it's still there.

I need some therapy, but I'm not gonna go to a therapist, so I'm gonna blog.

So, I'm thinking this is why blogs exist ... so what if nobody ever reads them. People must do them to maintain their piece (not peace) of mind.

I've also been thinking of starting to write. I have a buttload to write about before somebody tries to steal my mind.

Somebody is trying to steal my mind.

No comments: